At Bumdrums, we stand behind our products. This Warranty covers all diaper components, including closures, elastics, and waterproofing, and expires one year past the date of purchase. Except when caused by manufacturing or component defect, this Warranty does not cover leaking, odors, staining, any problems arising from improper care (see care guidelines), or normal wear and tear. Warranty is void under any of the following circumstances:
- Due care has not been exercised in handling the diaper. Diaper is not a toy.
- Harsh washing methods, laundry detergents, or laundry additives have been used on a regular basis.
- Parts containing waterproofing (such as PUL layers) or elastics have been brought to temperatures exceeding 130º F.
- Diaper has been altered or repaired by an unauthorized entity. Contact Bumdrums for repairs.
- Diaper was purchased secondhand or through an unauthorized retailer.
To make a warranty claim, contact Bumdrums through one of the methods listed on our contact page. Customer must present proof of purchase or claim will not be accepted. Further arrangements will be made on a case-by-case basis. We may refund the purchase price or replace the item, at our discretion; defective item shall be returned to us. If we determine that the item was not defective, we may provide the customer with instructions on how to resolve the problem. Customer will be responsible for shipping expenses unless otherwise determined by Bumdrums.